Did you know your employer may actually match the dollars you give to Focus on the Family dollar per dollar? Many businesses — from corporate America to regional upstarts — have matching gift programs to encourage employees to donate money to charities. Focus on the Family currently benefits from the matching gift programs of over 300 companies.
As a 501(c)(3) organization, Focus on the Family is eligible for many matching gift programs. Follow these simple steps to participate:
- Check with your Human Resources department to see if your company has a matching gift program.
- Click here to provide your company with a copy of our tax id number and IRS determination letter.
- Fill out an application and send it with your donation to:
Focus on the Family
Attn: Workplace Giving
8605 Explorer Drive
Colorado Springs, CO 80920
Frequently Asked Questions
For further information or questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Workplace campaigns, sometimes called workplace employee charitable fund drives, are charitable solicitation programs conducted at places of employment. Most gifts are made in the form of pledges via automatic payroll deduction, where contributions are deducted from an employee's paycheck over the course of the next year or, in some cases one-time contributions.
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC): Each year federal employees (and retirees) have the opportunity to designate a portion of their earnings to support charities. If you receive a paycheck from the federal government you can choose to support Focus on the Family(#10534) through the CFC.
- State and Local Campaigns: Many state and local governments provide workplace-giving programs that allow employees to give to charities through payroll deductions. You may be able to support Focus on the Family through your employer.
- Corporate Giving Campaigns: Many companies participate in workplace giving through United Way campaigns. These giving campaigns enable their employees to make a difference in local and national charities. Your company's giving campaign may provide you the opportunity to give to Focus on the Family.