Magazines for Kids
These children's magazines contain a variety of wholesome, entertaining stories and activities.
Here are some good children's magazines to consider:*
- Clubhouse Jr. (published by Focus on the Family for children ages 3 to 7)
- Clubhouse (published by Focus on the Family for children ages 8 to 12)
- Boy's Life (published by the Boy Scouts of America for boys ages 6 to 17)
- Highlights (published by Highlights for Children, Inc., for children ages 6 to 12)
- Ranger Rick Jr. (published by the National Wildlife Federation for children ages 4 to 7)
- Ranger Rick (published by the National Wildlife Federation for children age 7 and up)
*Note: Referrals to a children's magazine not produced by Focus on the Family are for informational purposes only and do not necessarily constitute an endorsement of a publication's content.