- Do the right thing (integrity).
- Can be counted on to do what they say they will do (trustworthy).
- Won't take things they don't deserve (fairness and honor).
- Say what they mean and mean what they say (sincere and truthful).
Remember that no responsibility is more important than spending some time with your child explaining the virtues of building strong character. Spend some time reading the story, discussing the questions, and performing some of the additional activities associated with honesty.
- Go over the Honesty (pdf) poster together and put it on the refrigerator.
- Read the story, Too Many Bad Things, with your child and discuss the questions at the end.
- Do the Honesty activity to reinforce this character trait.