Join the Adventures in Odyssey team to teach about the Christian life.
Devotions are set up to help encourage family conversation about your faith at mealtimes. In this excerpt download, you’ll get seven free family devotions from the Whit’s End Mealtime Devotions book!
Here is how each one is set up:
• After the title, read the Mealtime Prayer suggestion, and ask your children to pray it together.
• Then read the Appetizer. The Appetizer is just that — something to whet your appetite for more.
• Follow it with the Main Course. This contains the “meat” of the section.
• Once you’ve given your family something to chew on, it’s time for Table Talk. These challenging questions will help your kids think about what they’ve learned and explain how to digest it for their daily lives.
• Finally, end with Vitamins and Minerals — a Bible verse that relates to the day’s reading and discussion.
Sign up now to get these seven free Adventures in Odyssey devotions!