As a church leader, you pour everything into your ministry. Your time. Your energy. Your money. How can we help you in your busy ministry to families. As much as you give, you would like to do more, but everyone has their limits.
Focus on the Family would like to walk alongside you in whatever season of ministry you’re in, so that you can provide your church and your family with all the resources they need to face the onslaught of challenges you encounter in the areas of marriage, parenting, evangelism, advocacy for children and engaging the culture.
Focus on the Family has launched The Focused Pastor (TheFocusedPastor.org), an online portal where pastors and church ministry leaders across America can access entire libraries of FREE, proven tools and resources designed to help lead your church more effectively. When you create your FREE account, you get unlimited access to:
- Articles, videos, blogs, eBooks, weekly newsletters and more from Focus on the Family curated for pastors, church and ministry leaders.
- The tools you need to host Focus on the Family events in your church and community. (Coming Soon)
- Curricula to lead small groups in your church, including That the World May Know, Ready to Wed, The Truth Project and much more!
- Resources to help church leaders personally improve their marriages, families and other pastoral care needs through a pastoral care phone line and experts.
- Family assessments for both you as a pastor and for your congregants, to help you understand and address the issues facing the families in your churches.
- Contact information for our Counseling Team to help you navigate all the complex seasons of pastoral ministry.
- Access to content from our subject matter experts, dedicated to helping you understand the issues happening in your communities and in your church.
- Discussion boards to share ideas, network and talk about a variety of topics relevant to your congregation and your community.
Sign up today at TheFocusedPastor.org to get started.