hot glue gun
1. Fold a pillowcase in half with the opening facing up.
2. Ask a parent to hot glue or sew the left and right sides together.
3. Hot glue or sew ribbon to each top corner, long enough to tie like apron strings.
4. Paint one side of a leaf and press it against the outside of your apron. Repeat to make a fun fall pattern.
5. Once your autumn apron dries, put it on and go outside to collect some treasure! As you pick up beautiful fall leaves and other special things, remember that God created them for us to enjoy.