4 ounces cream cheese
4 ounces whipped cream
1 cup flaked coconut
green food coloring
1. Ask a parent to core the apples and cut them horizontally into rings.
2. Blend together equal amounts of softened cream cheese and whipped topping.
3. Spread creamy mixture on top of each apple ring.
4. Add five to six drops of green food coloring to coconut. Stir to spread color evenly.
5. Sprinkle each apple ring with green coconut, cranberries and almonds.
6. Arrange the wreaths on a plate to share with your family and friends!