bell pepper (any color)
1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Ask a parent to cut out the seeds of a bell pepper and slice it into 1/2-inch rings.
2. Drizzle olive oil in a non-stick skillet and warm over medium heat.
3. Place pepper rings in skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Flip each pepper and gently crack an egg into each ring.
5. Season with salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
6. Cover and cook eggs for 5 minutes or until desired firmness.
7. Sprinkle with grated cheese or grated carrot.
Say this five times fast: “Pepper-picking eggs are pretty perfect!”