cream cheese, softened
lunch meat, sliced
straws or Popsicle sticks
thin curling ribbon
1. Spread thin layer of cream cheese on tortilla.
2. Cover tortilla with lunch meat.
3. Add lettuce, if desired.
4. Roll up tortilla tightly.
5. Poke in toothpicks, 1 inch apart.
6. Cut between toothpicks to make 1-inch pieces.
7. If desired, slip a 2-inch piece of straw over the toothpick.
8. Wrap each lollipop in a 5-inch square of plastic wrap.
9. Tie with curling ribbon at the top of the toothpick stick.
Gobble-Berry Lollipops: Fill tortilla with cream cheese, cranberry sauce and sliced turkey.
BLT Lollipops: Fill tortillas with herb cream cheese, bacon bits, thinly sliced tomato and lettuce. Eat right away—tomatoes can make the lollipops soggy.
Rainbow Fruit Lollipops: Fill tortilla with cream cheese and fruit leather or jam. Make several lollipops, using a rainbow of colors.
Pizza Pops: Fill tortilla with cream cheese, pepperoni, mozzarella and sliced black olives (optional). Dip in tomato sauce.
Sunny Hawaiian Lollipops: Mix 2 tablespoons of cream cheese with 1 tablespoon of well-drained, crushed pineapple. Fill tortilla with cream cheese mixture, shredded carrot and a thin layer of ham.