1 can of tomato soup
1 can of split pea soup
4 small flour tortillas
10 slices cheddar cheese
2-inch star-shaped cookie cutter
1. Open cans of soup, and ask a parent to heat each in a separate pan. Keep soup warm on low heat while you make stars.
2. Using the star-shaped cookie cutter, make 10 stars from flour tortillas.
3. Cut 10 star from thin cheese slices. (If possible, cut cheese with a smaller cutter.)
4. Place cheese on tortilla stars, and arrange them on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave for a few seconds until cheese melts.
5. For red and green soup, ask a parent to slowly pour 1/3 cup of each soup into each side of a bowl at the same time.
6. Float the stars on bowls of soup.