1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 tablespoons powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
small, seedless watermelon
sprinkles or berries
1. Chill a mixing bowl in the freezer for 15 minutes.
2. Take bowl out of freezer. Add whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla.
3. Beat with an electric mixer on medium high until stiff peaks form, about 4 or 5 minutes. Set to the side.
4. Ask a parent to cut the top off the watermelon.
5. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out watermelon into cupcake liners.
6. Spoon the whipped cream into a plastic bag and cut off tip of bottom corner.
7. Squeeze whipped cream onto your cupcake. Top with sprinkles or fresh fruit!