card stock or construction paper
green craft paint
brown craft paint
plastic bottle cap
rubber band (optional)
white craft paint
markers or crayons
1. Fold paper into card shape.
2. Squeeze quarter-size dots of green and brown paint onto paper plate.
3. Press bottle cap into brown paint and then stamp onto your card. Each circle will become the center of a dandelion.
4. Dip paintbrush in green paint. Add stems and leaves under circles. Let paint dry.
5. Grab a fistful of Q-tips and hold them in a bunch. (You can bind them together with a rubber band.)
6. Dab one end of the Q-tips bunch into white paint. Then press on top of brown circles.
7. Write a special message in your card and give it to Mom!