tiny and medium dog biscuits
small googly eyes
small red and brown pom-poms
1. Cut and loop an 8-inch length of ribbon, gluing ends to the front of a medium dog biscuit for a hanger.
2. Cut a 1 1/2-inch length of ribbon, and glue a bridle around the tiny biscuit. Add googly eyes.
3. When they dry, glue the tiny biscuit on top of the medium biscuit, straight or at a slight angle.
4. Glue on pom-pom nose.
5. Thread a small bell to the center of a 10-inch length of ribbon. Tie a bow and glue under the reindeer’s chin.
6. To make antlers, gently nibble the rounded tips of a pretzel. Smooth the ends with an emery board. Glue firmly to the top of the reindeer’s head.
7. If you have an indoor dog, it’s best to hang these reindeer high.