acrylic or water-based paint
1. With a parent’s help, paint your arm brown from elbow to hand.
2. Press your arm onto a sheet of paper to make the trunk of a tree. Wash your arm.
3. Fold a piece of paper towel in half two times. Place it on a paper plate.
4. Squeeze a small amount of paint on the paper towel. Spread it around with your finger. This will be a stamp pad.
5. Make more stamp pads with your favorite colors.
6. Add leaves on your tree by pressing a finger onto a stamp pad and then onto the paper. Clean your finger after using each color.
7. After you finish your tree, let the paint dry.
8. Use the markers to write something you are thankful for on the leaves!