1. Gather together all of your brothers and sisters.
2. Lay white paper on a flat surface.
3. Use craft paint to cover the biggest person’s hand. Have him or her press it onto the paper.
4. Wait a few minutes for the first handprint to dry completely.
5. Then ask the sibling with the next biggest hand to paint it a different color and press on top of the first.
6. Repeat this process until everyone has a turn.
7. Write everyone’s names at the top of the paper.
8. Write “Mother’s Day” and the current year underneath handprints.
9. Once dry, place picture in frame.