paint stirring stick
white acrylic paint
black foam sheet
scrap of ribbon
orange pipe cleaner
black waterproof felt marker
scrap of fleece
buttons (size 22-24 for body; size 16 for hat)
1. Paint the stirring stick white. Let it dry.
2. Cut out a hat from foam. Glue to snowman’s head.
3. Glue on a ribbon hatband and a button.
4. Glue on googly eyes.
5. Ask a parent to cut a 1-inch length of pipe cleaner. Bend it near the end and glue on for a nose.
6. Use a marker to add the snowman’s mouth.
7. Cut a 10-inch long, 3/4-inch wide piece of fleece for a scarf. Cut 1-inch slits on each end for a scarf fringe. Tie the scarf around your snowman’s neck.
8. Glue on buttons to complete your snowman.
9. Sign your name on the back, add to a potted plant and give as a gift.