construction paper: red, orange, yellow and brown
paper lunch sack
red pipe cleaner
1. Trace your hand on red, orange and yellow construction paper and cut out handprints for feathers.
2. Roll down top edge of paper lunch sack and glue on feathers.
3. Cut out wings, head, beak and comb from construction paper, and glue them to bag.
4. Use pipe cleaner for the turkey’s snood.
5. During the month of November, write things you are thankful for on pieces of colored paper. Crumple them up and put them in your bag.
6. At a family dinner, place your turkey in the center of table. Take turns pulling out papers and reading all of the things you are thankful for!