1/3 cup raspberry syrup
1/3 cup half-and-half creamer
2 cups soda water
vanilla ice cream
2 tablespoons raspberry syrup
jar with lid
1. Pour 1/3 cup of syrup and half-and-half in glass jar. Close the lid tightly.
2. Shake until well blended. Divide the mixture between two tall glasses.
3. Slowly pour 1 cup of soda water into each glass, but don’t fill glasses all the way.
4. Gently stir to blend soda water with the syrup mixture.
5. Top each drink with a scoop of ice cream.
6. Drizzle a spoonful of syrup over the ice cream for garnish.