1 egg white
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup white sugar
½ teaspoon flour
¼ teaspoon salt
1½ teaspoons vanilla
¼ teaspoon cinnamon
3 cups pecan halves
1. Have Dad help you put the egg white in a deep, narrow mixing bowl. Whip the egg white with a hand mixer on high speed until it is foamy and white.
2. On a low speed, beat the sugars, flour, salt, vanilla and cinnamon into the whipped egg white.
3. Use a spoon or spatula to fold in the pecans by hand. Stir until the gooey mixture is all over the pecans.
4. Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
5. Spread the pecans on the cookie sheet. Bake the pecans at 250° F for 45 minutes. Set the timer and stir the pecans every 10 minutes.