3 tablespoons butter
4 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
6 cups crisp rice cereal
tube of decorator frosting
1. Ask an adult to melt the butter in a large saucepan and stir in 4 cups of marshmallows until they are melted.
2. Pour in cereal and stir until marshmallows mix coats cereal.
3. On wax paper, after lightly buttering hands, mold mixture into the shape of a sheep, including its body and head.
4. Cut the remaining unmelted marshmallows in half to make tails and ears. Stick them to the sheep’s body while it is still warm.
5. After bodies cool for 10 minutes, gently push four pretzel sticks into the sheep’s lower body to create legs.
6. Use decorator frosting to make eyes and nose.
7. Cut a heart shape out of paper. Punch a hole in the paper and thread ribbon through.
8. Write a note to your valentine and tie ribbon around sheep’s neck like a collar.