1 package instant chocolate pudding
1 cup milk
2 cups whipped topping
12 Oreo cookies
12 ice cream cones
M&M’s or small gumdrops
12 large marshmallows
colored sugar crystals
1. In a large bowl, whip together pudding and milk for 2 minutes.
2. Blend in whipped topping.
3. Place cookies in a zip-top plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin.
4. Mix half the cookie crumbs into the pudding.
5. Refrigerate pudding until ready to serve.
6. To serve, scoop 2 teaspoons crushed cookies into the bottom of each cone.
7. Add a candy “seed” such as M&M’s or gumdrop.
8. Fill cone with pudding until level.
9. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top for “dirt.” Push down with back of spoon.
10. Ask an adult to cut each marshmallow into five “petals.”
11. Dip sides of marshmallow into colored sugar.
12. Arrange petals into a flower on top of each cone. Add a small candy center.
Rocky Road Cones: Add 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows and 1/3 cup chopped walnuts to the pudding.