12 ounces chocolate chips
18 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 graham crackers
1. Ask a parent to cut off the tops of the strawberries.
2. Scoop out middle of each strawberry.
3. Pour chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt on high, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
4. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate. Set aside.
5. Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth.
6. Spoon creamy mixture into plastic zip-top bag. Cut off the corner.
7. Squeeze mixture into hollowed-out strawberries.
8. Put graham crackers in a second plastic bag. Crush into crumbs.
9. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over strawberries. Enjoy!