1 stick butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Cream together the butter, sugar and eggs.
2. Sift next three ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
3. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Mix well.
4. Spread half of the batter in a 9-by-13-inch pan.
5. Mix brown sugar, white sugar and pecans for topping. Pour half of the topping on the batter.
6. Add the remaining batter, and then spread the rest of the topping on top.
7. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Enjoy after it’s cooled off a little!