small oranges or clementines
raisins or dried cranberries
1. Place an unpeeled orange on a small plate.
2. Alternate red and green grapes on toothpicks to make tail feathers.
3. Poke “tail feathers” into top of orange at an angle.
4. Put raisins on a toothpick for a neck. Add a green grape for the head, leaving a bit of toothpick sticking out. Attach “neck” to the front of orange.
5. Shape a raisin, making it long and thin for a waddle. Poke it onto toothpick “beak” on grape “head.”
6. Make one fruity turkey favor for each person as something healthy to gobble up!