Congratulations, you're a Leader!
Leaders are bold, driven, and decisive personalities. You are direct and assertive. You may not be as concerned about what other people think of you as compared to the other personality types. You are goal-oriented and a “fixer.”
Leaders appreciate recognition, loyalty, competence, and honesty.
Strengths, Weaknesses, and Motivators
- Willing to take charge
- Can desire to control everything and everyone
- Tendency to run over others emotionally
- Opportunity for mastery
How can Leaders relate to...
- Show Thinkers you value them by coming to them with organization in mind
- Make sure to slow down to let them think
- Be aware that Thinkers are more task-focused
- Show Talkers you value them by taking turns listening and hearing opinions
- Learn to make work fun
- Be aware that Talkers are more relationship-focused
- Show Peacemakers you value them by learning to draw out their strengths and opinions
- Have patience
- Be aware that Peacemakers are more relationship-focused
The other personality types
Navigating personality differences at home
Take some time to learn about the personalities of people around you. The goal is for your family to take the frustration that can come from different personalities and turn it into understanding how different personalities can benefit each other.
Find out more on how you can use this knowledge to help navigate personality differences in your home!
Want more ways to live out your faith?
Don’t miss out! Sign up for the Live It Challenges for more fun, practical ways to live out your faith, build biblical habits, and strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ.