Peacemakers are friendly, steady, and loyal personalities. Peacemakers appreciate encouragement, patience, and unity.
Congratulations, you’re a Peacemaker!
Congratulations, you’re a Peacemaker! Peacemakers are friendly, steady, and loyal personalities. You pursue peace and intimacy. You tend to be more easily pleased than the other personality types. Additionally, you are a listener and a team player.
Peacemakers appreciate encouragement, patience, and unity.
Strengths, Weaknesses, and Motivators
- Willing to work for the good of a group
- Tendency to procrastinate
- Handling conflict
- Trying too hard to make everyone happy
- Quality time
How can Peacemakers relate to…
- Show Leaders you value them by being decisive and engaged
- Make sure to articulate your opinions and convictions
- Be aware that Leaders are more task-focused
- Show Thinkers you value them by planning ahead and being prepared
- Don’t say yes to just make everyone happy
- Be aware that Thinkers are more task-focused
- Show Talkers you value them by engaging in conversation
- Participate in playfulness and fun
- Be aware that Talkers are more relationship-focused
The other personality types
Navigating personality differences at home
Take some time to learn about the personalities of people around you. The goal is for your family to take the frustration that can come from different personalities and turn it into understanding how different personalities can benefit each other.
Find out more on how you can use this knowledge to help navigate personality differences in your home!