Congratulations, you're a Thinker!
Congratulations, you’re a Thinker! Thinkers are focused, analytical, and artistic personalities. You pursue excellence and perfection. More than the other personality types, you are a rule-follower. You are a scheduler and a list-maker.
Thinkers appreciate respect, organization, and being understood and listened to.
Strengths, Weaknesses, and Motivators
- Creates order and structure
- Can become overly critical of self and others
How can Thinkers relate to...
- Show Leaders you value them by being well-prepared
- Be open and honest
- Be aware that Leaders are more task-focused
- Show Talkers you value them by allowing for some creativity and disorganization
- Learn how to be more optimistic
- Be aware that Talkers are more relationship-focused
- Show Peacemakers you value them by allowing for imperfection
- Work together to be decisive
- Be aware that Peacemakers are more relationship-focused
The other personality types
Navigating personality differences at home
Take some time to learn about the personalities of people around you. The goal is for your family to take the frustration that can come from different personalities and turn it into understanding how different personalities can benefit each other.
Find out more on how you can use this knowledge to help navigate personality differences in your home!
Want more ways to live out your faith?
Don’t miss out! Sign up for the Live It Challenges for more fun, practical ways to live out your faith, build biblical habits, and strengthen your relationship with Jesus Christ.