average-sized playing card
gel pens (optional)
1. Gather photos of friends, family members, your school, your nation’s capital and anything else you want to pray for.
2. Place the playing card on top of the photo.
3. Use a pen to trace around the playing card so that the area inside the lines shows the subject of the photo, such as the face of a family member or your school building.
4. Cut along the lines on each photo until you have a “card.”
5. Place your photo card on top of an index card.
6. Trace around the photo card.
7. Cut out the index card and glue it to the back of the photo card. Repeat this process until you have a bunch of prayer cards.
8. Interview the subjects of your cards to find out what each person would like prayer for on a regular basis. Use gel pens to jot down the person’s name and requests on the index card. Write down your own prayers for your school and nation.
9. Begin each morning by grabbing a card or two and praying for the things in your deck. You can also store your prayer cards in an empty card box and carry them around.
10. When God answers a request or when the index card is full, glue a fresh index card on top of the old one.