solid colored apron
1. Click here to download grill stencil. Print and cut out.
2. Place the top of the grill stencil 9-10 inches from top of apron and trace grill onto fabric with pencil. Color with fabric markers or paint.
3. Pour red, yellow and orange paint onto paper plates.
4. Dip hand in paint, then press over grill to create flames.
5. Repeat with other colors and let dry.
6. Write “World’s Best Dad” or “Grill Master” on apron above grill.
BBQ Spice Rub
2 tablespoons paprika
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
1/2 teaspoon cayenne
3 tablespoons brown sugar
small mason jar
spice rub label
1. Whisk all spices in a bowl.
2. Pour mixture into jar and seal tightly.
3. Click here to download spice rub labels. Print and cut out, then glue to jar.