empty cardboard egg carton
plastic milk jug with cap (washed and dried)
1. Cut out four individual egg cups from an egg carton.
2. Lay milk jug on its side. Glue the egg cups on the bottom for legs.
3. Let the glue dry.
4. Paint the entire pig.
5. When paint is dry, glue buttons above the cap for eyes and draw nostrils on the cap.
6. Cut two triangles out of construction paper and glue them to your pig for ears.
7. Wrap the pipe cleaner around your finger a few times to create a tail. Poke a small hole in the back of the pig to insert the tail.
8. Ask an adult to help you cut a slot in the top for coins or bills.