1-2 cups rice
pink, gray or brown felt
lacy ribbon (optional)
1. Fill base of sock with rice.
2. Wrap rubber band around sock to separate body and head.
3. Tighten twist tie around top of head, leaving room for ears.
4. Cut an oval piece of felt for the bunny’s belly. Attach with hot glue.
5. Glue eyes to head. Add a tiny, heart-shaped piece of felt for the nose.
6. Cut the top of sock in half to make two ears. Round the edges. Cut pink felt ears and attach with hot glue.
7. If you want, glue a lacy collar around bunny’s neck.