2 matching pieces colored construction paper
various colors construction paper
1. Fold both pieces of construction paper in half lengthwise to create a 5-1/2 by 8- 1/2 inch card. Set one piece aside.
2. With paper still folded, measure one-third from the top and cut through the fold about halfway across the card.
3. Fold down the “cut out” part of the card to create a triangle and make a crease.
4. Unfold card and pull triangle forward until it “pops” out in the front. Refold card.
5. Grab the other piece of paper. Put glue along all four inside edges. Place the piece of paper with the cut out on top and line up the edges, so there’s no overlap. Press hard.
6. Open your card, making sure the pop-out “pops out” and let dry.
7. Cut out flowers or other colorful patterns from other colors of construction paper and glue them around the “pocket” to make a bouquet or beautiful decoration.
8. Use markers to draw a tag and write a special message to the recipient of the card to let him or her know they’re loved and appreciated. Cut it out and glue it inside the card.
9. Decorate the front of card with markers and more construction paper flowers.
10. Give away the card to spread God’s joy.