4-by-6-inch picture frame
blue paint and paintbrush (optional)
beach finds: shells, shiny rocks, sand dollars
1. If your frame isn’t blue, paint it. Use wavy strokes to mimic the ocean.
2. Cut sandpaper to create your “beach” along the bottom of the frame.
3. Arrange objects around the frame, experimenting until you find a design you like. Try overlapping different objects or allowing some to hang off the edges of the frame.
4. Ask an adult to help you fasten the objects to the frame using the hot glue gun.
5. Place a photo in the frame of your friends or family at the beach!