5/8-inch colorful ribbons
hot glue gun
1. Cut six 6-inch strips of ribbon.
2. Fold one end of the ribbon over the other and glue together to form a loop.
3. Arrange the loops into an arch with the ends overlapping. Carefully glue together.
4. Cut five 4-inch strips of ribbon. Glue into loops and glue together to create a smaller arch. Then place the small arch on top of large arch and glue together.
5. Place the pinecone on its side. Glue ribbons to the back of the pinecone with smaller arch in front.
6. Attach pom-pom to the front of the pinecone.
7. Glue googly eyes to the pom-pom. Cut a triangle beak out of ribbon and add to the turkey’s face.
8. Fold 1-1/2 inches of yarn in half to form a loop. Glue it to the pinecone just below the pom-pom for a wattle.
9. Glue clothespin to the ribbons on the back of the pinecone.
10. Cut small rectangles from card stock. Write names on rectangles. Clip onto clothespin.