peanut butter or chocolate hazelnut spread
crispy rice cereal
1. Carefully cut the apple in half and remove the core.
2. Spread peanut butter on each half.
3. Sprinkle cereal on top of peanut butter. Press down gently.
4. Slice a piece of cheese 1/4 inch thick. Cut into two triangles.
5. Attach “sail” to each apple boat with a toothpick.
These boats really float! Gently place the apple in a large bowl of water and set sail. (You may need to remove the sail for balance or hollow out the inside of your apple.)