4 eggs, lightly beaten
1-1/3 cups milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
fresh fruit (blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, kiwis)
1. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, melted butter, flour, sugar and salt until smooth.
2. Heat skillet to medium heat and grease pan with extra butter.
3. Spoon 3 tablespoons batter into skillet. Tilt and swirl pan so batter evenly coats the surface.
4. Cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
5. Fold crepe in thirds. Top with powdered sugar and fresh fruit. Serve immediately.