4 ounces white chocolate
2 yellow M&M’s
square of caramel
1. In a small microwaveable bowl, heat the white chocolate on high for 1 minute in a microwave. Remove bowl (be careful, it may be hot), stir and repeat until chocolate is melted.
2. Using a spoon, pour two small circles of chocolate onto parchment paper. Make sure the circles do not touch.
3. Carefully place one M&M on each circle. Set aside and let cool completely.
4. With a parent’s help, cut Tootsie Roll in half lengthwise. Cut caramel in half.
5. Take one half of Tootsie Roll and one half of caramel. Roll together in your palm. Form it into the shape of bacon. Repeat with remaining halves.
6. Arrange eggs and bacon on a plate and “breakfast” is served!