unbaked 9-inch piecrust
4 slices bacon
4 slices cooked ham
4 slices Swiss cheese
1/2 cup milk
cherry tomatoes and parsley
1. Place piecrust in the bottom of a pie pan.
2. Cook bacon until crisp. Cool on paper towels.
3. Cut ham into 1-inch pieces and arrange in pie shell.
4. Cut Swiss cheese into strips and place on ham.
5. Add cooled, crumbled bacon.
6. Beat eggs with milk, then drizzle over the ham, cheese and bacon.
7. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes at 425° F until egg mixture isn’t runny.
8. Cool for 10 minutes or until egg mixture is firm.
9. Cut into pie-shaped wedges.
10. Garnish with cherry tomatoes and parsley. Serve with love!