8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
16-ounce can whole berry cranberry sauce
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup whipped cream
1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Place cream cheese in a large mixing bowl and beat one minute or until fluffy.
2. Add cranberry sauce and mayonnaise, and beat until mixed.
3. Stir in drained pineapple.
4. Fold in whipped cream. Add nuts if desired.
5. Spoon salad mixture into paper cups. Cover with plastic wrap, secure with rubber bands and freeze for at least 4 hours until solid.
6. Use scissors to open sides of paper cups. Remove frozen fruit salad and slice into circles. Serve each slice on a lettuce leaf.