4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
10-ounce bag marshmallows
6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. With a parent’s help, melt the butter over medium heat in a large saucepan. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in cereal. Let cool for 10 minutes.
3. While the mixture cools, twist apart Oreo cookies and remove filling. (This is easier if the cookies are warm.)
4. Butter your hands and shape the gooey cereal into 1½-inch balls.
5. Make the tail by frosting the inside of one cookie half and pressing three candies into the frosting in a fan shape.
6. Create the body by frosting the other cookie half and sticking it to the bottom of the Rice Krispies ball.
7. Add a little frosting below the candy corn and stick the tail onto the body.
8. Stick another candy corn on the front to make a head.
9. Use the turkeys to decorate your Thanksgiving table. After dinner, you can gobble them up!