1 sheet frozen puff pastry
2 teaspoons apricot jam
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cut puff pastry into four equal rectangles.
3. Spread apricot jam on pastry.
4. Thinly slice apple. Lay four or five apple slices on two pastries.
5. Cut pear in half. Then carefully cut slits up to the top. Fan out on other two pastries.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar over apples and pears.
7. Beat the egg. Brush it around the edges of the tart.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tarts are golden brown.
9. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.