8 ounces guacamole
small pretzel sticks
1. Spread a thin layer of guacamole on pita.
2. Carefully cut the lime in half. Squeeze on a little lime juice.
3. Use a pizza cutter to slice pita into 6 equal triangles.
4. With a parent’s help, slice the bell pepper into strips and cut the tomatoes in half. Use the bell pepper like garland on the “tree” and place tomatoes like ornaments.
5. Poke a toothpick several times into the bottom of each triangle.
6. Push a pretzel into the hole to make a tree trunk.
7. Repeat steps to make more trees. Serve immediately.