1-1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup oil
1 cup small blueberries
1 cup frozen strawberries, diced
1/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line mini-muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Stir together flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, beat together eggs and oil.
4. Slowly stir dry ingredients into liquid ingredients.
5. Divide batter evenly into two bowls. Add blueberries to first bowl. Stir strawberries and chocolate chips into second bowl.
6. Fill muffin tin 2/3 full of batter.
7. Bake 22 minutes or until muffin tops are firm.
Make a muffin bouquet for a teacher or grandparent! You can find instructions on page 10 of the October 2021 issue.