1 box white cake mix
3 tablespoons flour
3-ounce box strawberry gelatin
3/4 cup oil
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
2 tablespoons butter, softened
1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons crushed strawberries
sliced strawberries (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a Bundt pan.
2. In a large bowl, sift flour into cake mix.
3. Add eggs, gelatin, oil and water. Mix until smooth, then stir in frozen strawberries.
4. Pour batter into pan.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool.
6. To make icing, slowly mix powdered sugar into butter. Add crushed berries.
7. Ice the cooled cake, then top with strawberry slices.