4 large sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon oregano
4 tablespoons tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
2. Have a parent slice potatoes into long strips. Arrange evenly on baking sheet.
3. Coat fries with cooking spray.
4. In a small bowl, combine paprika, salt and oregano. Sprinkle mixture evenly over fries.
5. Put fries in oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy.
6. While fries are baking, combine ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and chili powder in small bowl.
7. Dunk your sweet fries in the spicy dip and enjoy!