1 cup graham crackers
1/2 cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Crush graham crackers into crumbs and mix together with 1/2 cup butter, powdered sugar and peanut butter.
2. Press mixture into an ungreased 9-by-13-inch pan.
3. In a small saucepan, combine sugar, milk and 2 tablespoons butter. Ask a parent to bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
4. Remove mixture from heat and add chocolate chips. Stir until smooth.
5. Spread chocolate over graham cracker layer.
6. Chill and cut into small squares.