2 slices pumpkin pie (1/2 cup filling)
1-1/2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons vinegar
1. Remove pie filling from crust. Discard crust or eat it while you cook.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a second bowl, combine pie filling, milk, oil and vinegar.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring just until combined. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes.
5. Heat a large, greased skillet over medium heat.
6. Pour small amount of batter into pan. Cook on one side until bubbles appear in the center, then flip and cook another minute.
7. Serve with maple syrup, whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon.