“So God said to Noah, ‘The rainbow is the sign of my covenant. . . . between me and all life on earth.’” Genesis 9:17, NIrV
5-ounce package vanilla pudding mix
3 cups milk
1 teaspoon orange extract
3-ounce paper cups
1. Combine pudding mix, milk and orange extract in bowl. Whisk for two minutes.
2. Spoon pudding into six separate bowls.
3. Add a few drops of food coloring to make every color of the rainbow: red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.
4. Scoop layers of pudding into each paper cup in a rainbow pattern.
5. Cover with foil.
6. Stick Popsicle stick through middle.
7. Set in freezer for five hours or until solid.
8. Unwrap frozen treat and enjoy!