2 sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/2 cup pecans, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Peel sweet potatoes and slice into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
3. In a bowl, toss sweet potatoes with melted butter and syrup.
4. Spread out sweet potatoes on baking sheet. (Do not line with wax or parchment paper.) Season with salt.
5. Bake 15 minutes. Flip rounds and bake 5 more minutes.
6. Remove from oven. Sprinkle pecans over each sweet potato slice, then top with half of a marshmallow.
7. With a parent’s help, broil until marshmallows are toasted.
8. Top with cinnamon and serve.