Give your cold, holiday leftovers a tasty makeover!
4 cups stuffing
2 cups shredded turkey
1 cup gravy
1 cup green bean casserole (or 1 can green beans, drained)
1 cup leftover corn
1/3 cup milk
3 cups mashed potatoes
1/2 cup chicken stock
Note: You can add more turkey, stuffing or potatoes if you have extra leftovers. Empty the fridge!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease an 8-by-13-inch baking dish.
2. Spread half of the stuffing into baking dish.
3. Mix turkey and gravy together, then layer into dish.
4. Add green bean casserole and corn.
5. In a bowl, stir milk into mashed potatoes.
6. Spread potato mixture over casserole.
7. Add remaining stuffing. Pour chicken stock over top.
8. Bake 35-40 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve with a side salad.